THE IACFP NEWSLETTER
The IACFP e-Newsletter is the newsletter of the International Association for Correctional and Forensic Psychology. It is issued six times per year in January, March, May, July, October and December. The newsletter publishes timely articles, letters to the Editor, conference notices, book reviews and job listings. Online access to past issues of the newsletter are available to members in the Members Only Area of this website.
Association members and others interested in correctional mental health are encouraged to submit articles or other materials of interest to our readers. Please e-mail the IACFP Executive Director from our contact page for more information, including submission deadlines.
- Evidence-informed practices and programs
- Interviews with outstanding researchers and practitioners
- Impact of bias in assessment and treatment
- Critical issues, such as suicide assessment and prevention, restrictive housing, and re-entry
- International resources
- Community corrections
- Criminal and juvenile justice reform
- Book reviews