BECOME A MEMBER
IACFP members are not all psychologists and are not all active in the practice of correctional mental health. However, they typically have advanced degrees in behavioral sciences and engage in the administration, practice, teaching or research relating to incarcerated populations and those under community supervision.
Individuals whose professional activities and interests are in close affiliation with correctional psychology may become members. Students enrolled in graduate programs in the behavioral sciences are eligible for student membership. A one-year membership in the IACFP is $75.00 and a two-year membership is $125.00 and includes all benefits listed below.
- A monthly subscription to our journal, Criminal Justice and Behavior—for a free sample issue, visit the journal online at http://cjb.sagepub.com
- Free online research tools, including access to Criminal Justice and Behavior, including its archived content back to 1976
- A quarterly digital subscription to the IACFP newsletter, The IACFP Newsletter
- Discounts on books from SAGE and other publishers
- Various discounts on other forensic and correctional educational materials
- Discounts on IACFP sponsored conferences and events
- Access to the Members Only Area of this website
- Digital access to all SAGE journals in psychology and criminal justice